Cordelia's Clearance Sale
Policies & Returns
Search the Site
Share this Site:
"Better than kissin' my dog."
You Know You're Obsessed With Avonlea When...
I did not make up the idea of a "You're obsessed with Avonlea when..." list. I've seen a couple of them on the internet and decided to make my own. If you have anything to add; email your suggestion to me, and I'll add it to the list and give you the credit.
1. You whistle the theme song.
2. Most of episodes you can quote.
3. You've come to the conclusion, if Rachel Lynde doesn't know it, it isn't worth knowing.
4. You find yourself saying, like Felicity, "The family guide says..."
5. The words "Gracious Providence" have snuck into your vocabulary.
6. You know what "fussy" and "fizzy" mean.
7. You talk for hours about Avonlea at the Anne3 forum.
8. You've ever though about taking a spin through town in Muriel Stacy's motor car.
9. You've named your horse "Blackie".
10. You've always wondered what was in the blue chest of Arabela King.
11. You know the episode Quantine at Alexander Abrams was based on L.M.'s short story of the same name.
12. You are known through out Avonlea for the amount of cherries in your pie.
13. Davey Keith putting Rachel's corset on the pig, is the funniest thing you've seen all week!
14. You wonder if Peg Bowen really is a witch.
15. You wish you were a member of the Avonlea Sewing Circle, just for the gossip.
16. And last, but not least, you are more than obsessed when you know, as Hetty King says, Avonlea is the dearest spot on earth.
Click here and return to our Anne of Green Gables page