I’ve been an Anne of Green Gables fan since I was a child. In fact, you might say I’m obsessed with everything Anne. If you fit any of the descriptions below than you might be obsessed too!
- You constantly say, “Would you please call me Cordelia?”
- You call noisy gossips Rachel Lynde.
- You have memorized The Lady of Shallot.
- You try and wear your hair up like a “Gibson Girl.”
- You name things.
- You search for Kindred Spirits.
- If you want red hair, green eyes, or freckles.
- When someone makes you mad, you wish you had a slate!
- You look for “scope for the imagination” in everything.
- If you have ever talked to yourself in the mirror (Katie Maurice.)
- You secretly name people after which Anne character they remind you of.
- Your Anne book has been read so many times it is falling apart.
- If you have red hair and die it black; or if you die your hair and it turns green.
- If everything makes you think of Anne.
- You love puffed sleeves.
- If you can recite the lines before the actors do.
- You have lots of Anne pictures.
- If you are an “Anne-fan-with-an-e”.
- If you have a White Way of Delight, Violet Veil, or Lake of Shinning Waters.
- You name and talk to your houseplants.
- Your imagination has ever gotten you in to trouble.
- You have a recipe for Raspberry Cordial and Plum Puffs.
- You always make sure you have cordial instead of wine! Lol!
- If you chase jersey cows named Dolly.
- You want a cow just to name Dolly.
- Your best friend is a “Bosom Friend.”
- You have seen the movie more than a dozen times.
- Your imagination has ever interfered with your cooking.
- You believe in fairies.
- You often quote Anne to yourself.
- You make an obsessed list.
- You are guilty of being more than obsessed. Is there a word? Lol!
Sent in by: Gurlygurl114
33.You laugh every time someone pronounces sorry “soorrey” like Gil does.
If you have anything to add; email your suggestion to me, and I’ll add it to the list and give you credit. Or leave me a comment and tell me how you’re obsessed with Anne!