I’ve been an Anne of Green Gables fan since I was a child. In fact, you might say I’m also obsessed with everything Avonlea. If you fit any of the descriptions below than you might be obsessed too!
1. You whistle the theme song.
2. Most of episodes you can quote.
3. You’ve come to the conclusion, if Rachel Lynde doesn’t know it, it isn’t worth knowing.
4. You find yourself saying, like Felicity, “The family guide says…”
5. The words “Gracious Providence” have snuck into your vocabulary.
6. You know what “fussy” and “fizzy” mean.
7. You wish you were a member of the Avonlea Sewing Circle, just for the gossip.
8. You’ve ever though about taking a spin through town in Muriel Stacy’s motor car.
9. You’ve named your horse “Blackie”.
10. You’ve always wondered what was in the blue chest of Arabela King.
11. You know the episode Quarantine at Alexander Abrams was based on L.M.’s short story of the same name.
12. You are known through out Avonlea for the amount of cherries in your pie.
13. Davey Keith putting Rachel’s corset on the pig, is the funniest thing you’ve seen all week!
14. You wonder if Peg Bowen really is a witch.
15. And last, but not least, you are more than obsessed when you know, as Hetty King says, Avonlea is the dearest spot on earth.
If you have anything to add; email your suggestion to me, and I’ll add it to the list and give you credit. Or leave me a comment and tell me how you’re obsessed with Avonlea!